Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nobel News

Occasionally I may assemble lists of links to articles available on the web that relate to topics I explore on my blog. I plan to share articles that discuss both sides of issues, since it's not my intent to perpetuate an ideology or convert people to my way of thinking. Don't get me wrong -- I will definitely continue to share my opinions on how I intend to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted. However, I recognize my opinions are not the only nor the best, and I can learn from others as I continue my research.

I want to add the disclaimer that I may not agree with every article or organization that I link to on this blog, but I want you to have the opportunity to read a balanced assessment of the issues and alternatives and make your own decisions. Feel free to email me if you have articles you think I should read and make available to other readers.

Today's links are all about the Nobel Peace Prize, recently awarded to Grameen founder Muhammad Yunus:


No comments: