Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Room to Search

Tonight I'm officially launching my new search engine, which will donate 100% of revenue to charity. Inspired by other search engines that donate a portion of their revenue to charity, yet unable to find a Google™-powered search engine that allows me to choose my favorite charity, I took matters into my own hands.

Please try out my new search engine, Room to Search:

http://www.roomtosearch.com/

If you like the search engine, please set it as your homepage and forward this message to your friends and family. Otherwise, please drop me a line with suggestions on how to improve.

FYI, I have a goal to raise $10,000 for Room to Read in 2007 through various means. My hope is that $100s if not $1000s will be generated by Room to Search each year.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Does your virtual fundraiser have any official start/end dates? I'm also wondering if you/roomtoread could come up with a more snazzy code to enter--if I'm asking people to donate, they might wonder why they should bother to enter your name (the $500 match from Medtronic seems like the main incentive, right?).