Tuesday, April 03, 2007

March $10K for Kids Fundraiser Update

March had a couple of important milestones for my $10K for Kids Fundraiser on behalf of Room to Read.

(1) The fundraiser in passed the $1,000 mark, ending March at $1,380 year-to-date. We're 25% of the way through the year and I'm at 13.8% of my goal, so there's still work to do, but $1,000 is still an important psychological milestone.

(2) RoomToSearch.com, the charitable search engine I created that donates 100% of revenue to Room to Read, passed the $100 mark, ending March at $130 year-to-date. So the search engine has accounted for about 10% of my funds raised so far.

There's still plenty of work for me to do, but it's a worthwhile cause. In related news, I didn't get to see John Wood on Oprah today, but my sister TiVo'd it for me so I can watch it later.

No comments: