Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Small Things Lead to Great Things

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." -- Doctrine & Covenants 64:33

I at times get bogged down in my efforts to do good, feeling that things aren't moving quickly enough. However, I believe I am doing a number of small things that are providing some value today while setting a foundation for greater things to come. Reading the above passage today was a good reminder to keep things in perspective.

1 comment:

Joel Bomane said...

Ryan

Indeed you are a man of vision.

You are right it seems at times that we are forever crossing
"the black forest"...

before making any significant breakthroughs.

Be strong and keep up the good work!

I enjoy reading your revised Mission Statement after 2 years:)

Cordialement

TEMPUS FUGIT

FIAT LUX

Joel Bomane from Sunny Southern France